One of the most anticipated new podcasts of the year, The Liz Wheeler Show is a personal, researched, and unapologetic take on how we think about our culture—or what’s left of it. This courageous new show shines a floodlight on the shadows cast by the mainstream media, illuminating what they don’t want you to see and elucidating their murky motives along the way. In each and every episode, Liz Wheeler is your voice of reason and your guide through the most important stories that you won’t hear anywhere else.
Liz Wheeler is unapologetically one of the conservative movement’s boldest voices. Blocked by AOC, demonetized on Facebook, and whispered about at the Snopes water cooler, Liz is undeterred, maybe even energized. As the host of The Liz Wheeler Show, Liz is a voice of reason for millions of Americans as she guides them through the most important stories that no one else is telling.
Borrowed with appreciation from Dave Rubin:
You can post whatever you’d like here as long as it’s legal by United States law. With that in mind though, we want to build a truly impactful community, so we have a simple few guidelines.
- Try to keep conversation respectful, without personal attacks.
- Don’t endlessly blow up other members’ feeds. If someone isn’t responding to you, let it be. Be better than the trolls.
- We strongly encourage real names associated with the accounts. Let’s build a real community of real people here.
- Don’t post pornography, graphic images or anything like that. We’ll use the “I’ll know it when I see it” policy.
- If you are here just to wreck the place or bring chaos, we’ll delete your account. We are trying to clean up the conversation. You’ll get a warning or two but that’s it.
- We don’t stand by or endorse everything said here.
- Post things that aren’t purely political! Food, family, sports. Let’s make this a real community outside of the political minutia.
- Bring your new ideas to the table. Don’t just respond to our posts, post some of your own thoughts and ideas, too!
- Know our system isn’t perfect and isn’t for everyone, and that we’ll evolve with you.
- Most importantly, have fun.