The Liz Wheeler Show is an unapologetic exposé on the corruption that underpins the administrative state and the so-called “experts.” Distilling the most complex issues of the day and elucidating the Left’s murky motives, Liz looks beyond policy to find solutions to our underlying problems. In each and every episode, The Liz Wheeler Show is your guide to the frontlines of the culture wars, defining the battles that will shape our nation for the next century.
Liz Wheeler is unapologetically one of the conservative movement’s boldest voices. A frequent target of the radical Left and the phony fact-checkers, Liz Wheeler is undeterred—maybe even energized. As the host of The Liz Wheeler Show, Liz is a voice of reason and reality for millions of Americans as she guides them through the most controversial stories of the day.
Borrowed with appreciation from Dave Rubin:
You can post whatever you’d like here as long as it’s legal by United States law. With that in mind though, we want to build a truly impactful community, so we have a simple few guidelines.
- Try to keep conversation respectful, without personal attacks.
- Don’t endlessly blow up other members’ feeds. If someone isn’t responding to you, let it be. Be better than the trolls.
- We strongly encourage real names associated with the accounts. Let’s build a real community of real people here.
- Don’t post pornography, graphic images or anything like that. We’ll use the “I’ll know it when I see it” policy.
- If you are here just to wreck the place or bring chaos, we’ll delete your account. We are trying to clean up the conversation. You’ll get a warning or two but that’s it.
- We don’t stand by or endorse everything said here.
- Post things that aren’t purely political! Food, family, sports. Let’s make this a real community outside of the political minutia.
- Bring your new ideas to the table. Don’t just respond to our posts, post some of your own thoughts and ideas, too!
- Know our system isn’t perfect and isn’t for everyone, and that we’ll evolve with you.
- Most importantly, have fun.